Value Statement

Working with you and for you to make your memories last forever.

Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter

Thursday 2 May 2013

Finishing out Week One

Here I sit, looking back on the last week – and what a week it's been.

Before Monday, I had not even considered putting together a blog, but on my son's recommendation, I made the leap.

Today I thought I could share the links to my Facebook and my Twitter and I invite you to travel over to see my work and follow my regular activities.

I'm going to do my best to blog at least a weekly overview, both successes and failures, just to keep things real and interesting.

In other news, I have been super busy this last week shooting my local MLA Gwen O'Mahony as  BC heads into a provincal election. I am Gwen's campaign photographer, and get to follow her around to all sorts of events and day-to-day activities. Man, does that woman put in a lot of hours! Go Gwen!

Below is a poster that her team has created from one of my photos.

Very excited to be part of this and wish Gwen all the luck in securing her position as our voice in Victoria.

Aside from the schedule of shooting and publishing the material for very short deadlines, I have been busy developing my social media presence, including Facebook and Twitter pages. I'll be working on a website soon, so say tuned for that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment